Helpful UCS Links
- UCS Gui APP for Android Phone
- Manage your UCS from your iPhone
- Cisco UCS Advantage Videos
- B Series Model Comparison
- C Series Model Comparison
- Configuration Examples and TechNotes.
- UCS Firmware Downloads
- UCS Visio Stencils
- Cisco HyperFlex LinkedIn Group
- Cisco UCS LinkedIn Group
- Cisco UCS Community
- Cisco Partner Datacenter Community
- UCS Power Calculator
- Cisco UCS Layout Tool
Hi Colin, I have a requirement to integrate the CSP2100s with the ACI. The Cloud services platform (CSP) is going to host various NFVs like CSRv and ASAv. So basically they can be considered as vms running on the CSP hypervisor. I would like to understand when I am creating the vpc from the ACI fabric policies, should I add the CSP as a physical domain, bare-metal or something else?